We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ian Baldock's Discussions (3,075)

Discussions Replied To (3012) Replies Latest Activity

"Contact who you bought it from. They might take it back . Once you start filing poli…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 7, 2015 to Morrison and the Doors for sale

23 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"Im not a fan of the Eastwood."

Ian Baldock replied Sep 7, 2015 to Opinions on Clint Eastwood and Wilt Chamberlain

5 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Robert Chase

"Looks a little strange to me, especially the mays, but Im more familiar with older s…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 7, 2015 to Authenticity opinion on this Willie Mays autograph ball?

6 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by David S

"Yeah, starting with the P to the A some times you look at a signature and your first…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 5, 2015 to Paul McCartney circa 1990 opinion? (Caiazzo)

4 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"They are looking for bargains but they are bargaining with the devil. People that ha…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 5, 2015 to Bruce Springsteen signature at ebay seller dgcharger1969 - good seller ??

5 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Thanks to Steve Zarelli. Just like Roger Epperson he is a paid professional and we a…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 4, 2015 to Neil Armstrong authentic?

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Cogo

"Mr Zarelli is the space guy. I expect he will see this and help us out. Im pretty go…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 3, 2015 to Neil Armstrong authentic?

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Cogo

"Hmmm, nobody else has answered this so I will take a stab at it. If its a forgery ,…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 3, 2015 to Neil Armstrong authentic?

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Cogo

"Hey Paul H. Ive still got a long way to catch up to you and all the quality goodies…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 1, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6096 16 hours ago
Reply by Findbooks

"No Ive seen them on Youtube. Sort of another version of the back up group The Wrecki…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 1, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6096 16 hours ago
Reply by Findbooks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service