We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am curious on what everyone's thought is on this Paul McCartney autograph that is from circa 1990? (It has been cleared by Frank Caiazzo) however it seems off to me... 

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does look a little off to me as well, although, as I have learned, a little off does not necessarily mean not genuine.

it looks off to me too

Yeah, starting with the P to the A some times you look at a signature and your first impression is that it just looks "off" which is how I feel too. Though signed fast ,the shape of P just bugs me. One of my other hobbies is bird watching and I used to be a volunteer at a hawk watch in a state park. I was the guy that identified migrating hawks flying high in the sky. We had a thing that we called Gis ( short for general impression and shape) no nothing dirty and Im out of parenthesis! Not to mention the M and Cs. Anyway looks off to me too. Course after all this I could be wrong.

It is being sold by Rockaway records. It says it comes with a Frank Caiazzo loa. Unless they know exactly where it was signed I don't know how Frank is comfortable saying this one is genuine. Then again, he has seen more graphs then me.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service