James Orwin's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for confirming, Jim :) "

James Orwin replied Sep 29, 2023 to Iggy Pop- Legit?

2 Sep 29, 2023
Reply by James Orwin

"Agreed. "

James Orwin replied Sep 11, 2023 to Liam Gallagher knebworth

12 Sep 11, 2023
Reply by Knob Dylan

"I know how you feel. I've returned stuff there too, can be a drag even when 40 mins…"

James Orwin replied Sep 9, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"Yeah, that doesn't look good to me. A fair few more of the CD "signed" prints have b…"

James Orwin replied Sep 9, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"Only the second one I've seen from the CD version styled like this. But, yeah. Sorry…"

James Orwin replied Aug 31, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"Agree with Barry. Looks like one of the legit ones. "

James Orwin replied Aug 31, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"I'm more on about in this thread than the ones on eBay. I'm sure there's been a fair…"

James Orwin replied Aug 28, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"The "genuine" ones do look pretty good. So it's a shame the vinyl ones have been so…"

James Orwin replied Aug 28, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"Yeah, Barry. This looks like my one (actually looks good imo) rushed, bunched togeth…"

James Orwin replied Aug 27, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

"Thanks man, I got two. Both look good to me. Seems I was one of the lucky ones, alth…"

James Orwin replied Aug 26, 2023 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Print - UK Only

383 Feb 3, 2025
Reply by Steve

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service