We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Garrett Meadows's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Experienced or not in vintage Hollywood, Steve, I still take your word because you h…"

Garrett Meadows replied on Wednesday to Yes or no on this Carole Lombard?

5 on Friday
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Great image."

Garrett Meadows replied on Tuesday to BB King - Is this real?

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Well, that puts the kibosh on aspirations of owning a signed Lincoln photo.  I won't…"

Garrett Meadows replied on Tuesday to Any ideas has to how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Great! I'm glad I was overly-cautious. Thanks for the Vertigo image."

Garrett Meadows replied May 26 to Yes or No Kim Novak? I'm leaning toward No

3 May 26
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I've heard that some signed books often are auto-opens. I don't know about Obama and…"

Garrett Meadows replied May 26 to Any ideas has to how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Wow! Thanks for the detailed response. Very interesting "eBay Rule."  As a pauper sp…"

Garrett Meadows replied May 26 to Any ideas has to how many known authentic Lincoln autographs are in private hands?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I'm like you, but I can't even bring myself to consider an "exception." "

Garrett Meadows replied May 24 to I've never been partial to "clipped signatures" and won't purchase them.

7 May 24
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"You make a good point, especially if it is signature of someone who rarely signed an…"

Garrett Meadows replied May 24 to I've never been partial to "clipped signatures" and won't purchase them.

7 May 24
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"That's a mess."

Garrett Meadows replied May 24 to Johnny Cash autograph real?

4 May 24
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"The moment I saw it, I knew it wasn't Mel's based on the same reasons listed below.…"

Garrett Meadows replied May 24 to Mel Blanc

6 May 26
Reply by BxBoy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service