We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Mack Lunch's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"HA!  HA!  A real "gotcha" moment there!  Good job! "

Mack Lunch replied Dec 2, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Let's see if he sells the Mickey and Minnie and if he get's good feedback on that. …"

Mack Lunch replied Dec 1, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I wonder why this Parr fella has a 100% positive feedback and that nobody has a grip…"

Mack Lunch replied Dec 1, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Very enlightening, indeed!  My apologies to Lizzie.  I, reiterate, however, why cann…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Thanks for the info.  However, just because you may have been slipped a counterfeit…"

Mack Lunch replied Nov 30, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Who spoke to them and why did you not call him to task when he was with Invaluable,…"

Mack Lunch replied Nov 30, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"So, get to the ones that are being hosted.  Why do you not Email Simon Parr while he…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I can appreciate their input but they must be fair and state that it is opinion and…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Mr. Zarelli is now acting as your mouthpiece as you still stand mute to reply to my…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Just because they are old points of contention  does not make any of them untrue.  W…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service