PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if these will take multiple months to ship out like everything else on that…"

PizzaPirate replied Mar 29 to Kanye West Signed Vinyl & CDs

42 Jul 5
Reply by PFCollector

"I think it's been fixed for awhile, I got plenty of notifications sent to my email f…"

PizzaPirate replied Mar 19 to Anyone else not getting emails from this site?

17 Mar 21
Reply by Wallet Boy

"I tested it out on my Bryan Cranston card I got awhile back as a gift that I'm afrai…"

PizzaPirate replied Mar 9 to Has anyone tried this Verimarx Ai tool that's advertised on this site?

91 Mar 15
Reply by Peter Lougheed

"Awesome very funny guy!"

PizzaPirate replied Nov 24, 2025 to Andy Kaufman signed B/W Taxi Photo

8 Nov 24, 2025
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I Headed straight to the site to add to cart and buy when he posted this I was check…"

PizzaPirate replied Nov 1, 2025 to Larry David - No Lessons Learned: The Making of Curb Your Enthusiasm as Told by Larry David and the Cast and Crew

26 Nov 1, 2025
Reply by mcnish1

"Sold Out when trying to complete payment  "

PizzaPirate replied Nov 1, 2025 to Larry David - No Lessons Learned: The Making of Curb Your Enthusiasm as Told by Larry David and the Cast and Crew

26 Nov 1, 2025
Reply by mcnish1

"No disrespect to her or the individuals who buy but If she had a better signature I'…"

PizzaPirate replied Sep 13, 2025 to Belinda Carlisle signed cd insert

12 Sep 13, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"That is insane, I know they are both basketball legends and Kobe passed but over 10m…"

PizzaPirate replied Aug 24, 2025 to Kobe Bryant & Jordan Signed Card gets $12.9 Million at Auction

1 Aug 24, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"You're not the first i've heard that from, many others have gotten kicked for the sa…"

PizzaPirate replied Jun 10, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"Looks like something I made in Kindergarten with Elmer's glue and paper for arts and…"

PizzaPirate replied May 7, 2025 to Audrey Hepburn autograph?

32 May 7, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service