Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting topic. I think I have a share of auographs in my collection t…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 10, 2019 to Is your autograph collection a house of cards?

8 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by James

"Hi Kammie, I posted a reply over here on your other discussion from back in June, wh…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 10, 2019 to Stan Lee signed Spiderman

54 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Ru007

"Hi Kammie. We generally do not lock topics on here, as we try to be a learning/teach…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 10, 2019 to 3 eBay autographs priced???

10 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Could you please provide a link to your certification business? "

Adam Halloran replied Oct 9, 2019 to 3 eBay autographs priced???

10 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"No problem at all! Please keep us all posted! "

Adam Halloran replied Sep 25, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Sure thing! You can tell him that I recommended him to you, I purchased this piece c…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 22, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"No problem, I have purchased from Neil Glaser before. He actually goes on tour with…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 22, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Doesn't appear to be the same one he is signing in the image as the original one you…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 22, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"You can pick up Ringo Starr signed "art" drumheads at Ringostarrart.com (a legitimat…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 22, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"I wonder if Perry would mind knowing this seller is expressing a "guarantee to pass…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 12, 2019 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service