We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Mike White's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Paul!I sniped you."

Mike White replied Dec 31, 2014 to Lets start the New Year out right. Autograph giveaway at Midnight Central time.

23 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Mike White

"Time.gov says it's midnight. (I figured I'd use an official, neutral clock, since I …"

Mike White replied Dec 31, 2014 to Lets start the New Year out right. Autograph giveaway at Midnight Central time.

23 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Mike White

"For comparison, here's a PSA authenticated and graded Armstrong that appears to me a…"

Mike White replied Sep 10, 2014 to Forged Neil Armstrong?

1 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"As I've said, I know I'm late to the party, but am I the only wondering why this per…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Global Authentics, Bob Gryder, Steve Sipe and the Western Forgery Ring

210 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by marc e

"If there was a thumbs up or like button for individual comments, I'd use it on yours…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Global Authentics, Bob Gryder, Steve Sipe and the Western Forgery Ring

210 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by marc e

"I know I'm a few months late to this party, but I just had to comment, because: is o…"

210 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by marc e

"Same here. The straight line on the "B" in Berra is pathetic. It's like they didn't…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Ebay Seller Sincu Mickey Mantle Yogi Berra Autographed Photo UGLY Forgeries SOLD For $299.99

10 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"Ah. Frankly, I haven't trusted the PSA Cert Verification system after finding one of…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

144 May 27, 2016
Reply by Security Viking

"RE: "Response to Wilt comment:" Yes. And, like all other rare pieces, they're saying…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

144 May 27, 2016
Reply by Security Viking

"The left hand side of that PSA sticker on the Ali glove is definitely peeling--you c…"

144 May 27, 2016
Reply by Security Viking

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service