We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kenny D's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah Alice sure knows how to pick them, I'm a fan of Nita Strauss too even though I…"

Kenny D replied Sep 21, 2022 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

340 Apr 30
Reply by Rich

"yeah i was also thinking it could be another Indie store thing since the only other…"

Kenny D replied Sep 21, 2022 to Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen (Very Limited Autographed / Star Signed)

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"haven't found out where to get them yet but apparantly Orianthi is getting ready for…"

Kenny D replied Sep 21, 2022 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

340 Apr 30
Reply by Rich

"no problem, I'm still hoping they show up elsewhere, but if not I'm glad I at least…"

Kenny D replied Sep 21, 2022 to Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen (Very Limited Autographed / Star Signed)

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"yeah, I guess you would have to go through Paypal at that point then, I haven't had…"

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"of course if i find these elsewhere i will cancel this order, i just checked and if…"

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"yeah, I posted it and I jumped too quick myself lol, just bought it immediately befo…"

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"even though I'm very doubtful about this company I agree with you that it was worth…"

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"yeah even though I doubt they are real I don't get the Paypal thing either, why woul…"

Kenny D replied Sep 20, 2022 to Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen (Very Limited Autographed / Star Signed)

80 Oct 15, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"I don't know if it's true but I have been seeing a lot of people on Twitter saying t…"

Kenny D replied Sep 20, 2022 to Blackpink - new album - signed options

38 Jan 16, 2023
Reply by john wick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service