We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Mike White's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a dog in this fight, but at least a fraction of your comments are way o…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

144 May 27, 2016
Reply by Security Viking

"I concur. Too bad they ruined a perfectly good script copy with the marker lines. Go…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Harrison Ford and George Lucas autographs

2 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"And that is exactly what I suggested. Like I said, it won't do much n the short term…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

144 May 27, 2016
Reply by Security Viking

"That was another thing that tipped me off. When I was looking through it at C2E2, th…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Forgeries sold at major conventions such as Fan Expo Canada, Wizard World Etc....

19 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"I just looked at another item from this seller with "proof" from this notary, as the…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to suck_it_forward on ebay using a notary to authenticate?

7 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"Has anyone reported this one? The more notaries who get in trouble for this, the les…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to suck_it_forward on ebay using a notary to authenticate?

7 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"Exactly. That's why I always ask for them--to see how many details there are and if…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Ebay Seller Curtsnow Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Gotta Read This!!!

11 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"Thank you!Any chance you can make out the name in the personalization? I originally…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Various Online Purchases (History to Pop Culture)

3 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Pete Bendu

"From a semantic perspective, this is an interesting dilemma. The statement is deceit…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Harrison Ford -real or fake?

6 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

"One of the guys with them gave me the sales pitch one year at Wizard Chicago. I aske…"

Mike White replied Sep 9, 2014 to Forgeries sold at major conventions such as Fan Expo Canada, Wizard World Etc....

19 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Mike White

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service