We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ian Baldock's Discussions (3,075)

Discussions Replied To (3012) Replies Latest Activity

"Love ELO! I bought Joshes 2 lps that he just had signed!"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 14, 2017 to What's new in your collection?

6084 on Tuesday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"My thoughts are just good luck, early is good and good luck. I hope to see it signed…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 14, 2017 to My Solution to Getting a DVD Signed With a Minimum of Hassle:

3 Sep 14, 2017

"Now I want to see that signed!"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 13, 2017 to UPDATE: DECISION MADE - NEW DVD - from yesterdays" Does Anyone Forsee Roger Waters Refusing to Sign This?"

6 Sep 13, 2017

"Funny this has been resurrected. I would go for a Stones piece or Beatles, but I thi…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 13, 2017 to If you have $10k to invest in an autograph, who would it be?

38 Jun 9, 2018

"Nice, you gotta give us a little story. All these people sign. The tough ones just p…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 13, 2017 to What's new in your collection?

6084 on Tuesday

"Keep an eye on RACC for Waters postings. Gio and his crew got him yesterday. "

Ian Baldock replied Sep 13, 2017 to Pink Floyd The Wall (the office wall)

14 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Ian Baldock

"I don't think he will balk at signing that. He seems to switch between black and sil…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 13, 2017 to UPDATE: DECISION MADE - NEW DVD - from yesterdays" Does Anyone Forsee Roger Waters Refusing to Sign This?"

6 Sep 13, 2017

"Hopefully he will sign with the right pen. The handler lets you approach and he sign…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 12, 2017 to UPDATE: DECISION MADE - NEW DVD - from yesterdays" Does Anyone Forsee Roger Waters Refusing to Sign This?"

6 Sep 13, 2017

"I have been looking for a nice Jagger signed lp for a "reasonable" price. He doesn't…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 12, 2017 to Rolling Stones Brussels Affair Signed Question?

21 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Ian Baldock

"They are so nice, I would be afraid to mess with them! Waters I would figure 4 pm  m…"

Ian Baldock replied Sep 12, 2017 to Pink Floyd The Wall (the office wall)

14 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Ian Baldock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service