We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Canadagraphs Collectibles's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a tad concerned that hes a "lead contributor" here based on his feeble analysis…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Remember the part on how I can be a bit of a prick?Well, even though I never actuall…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"wow, almost missed this one with all the new posts to read.(This board needs a syste…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Just show me that screencap of this and we can discuss their legitimacy.(before we g…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"That is a valid argument. So I will discuss it as civilized as I can. I have crossed…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Well, so far, the responses I have seen in this thread would indicate you are in the…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"see, I can actually respect this opinion. I've answered the angle question as logica…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Ok, finally someone speaks up on what the circles are supposed to mean. So, am I sup…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Dear dopey. You want to believe everything is signed by 1 person, but you don't want…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"so, YOU are calling the majority of the main season 1 cast 1- "Not very bright"2- "T…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service