We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The "WFIL" Man's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Around 20"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 21, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Like many others in terms of authentication, if it doesn't have proof like an origin…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 19, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"Yes. The something new and let it be are very similar. Both gorgeous thick bold exam…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 19, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"The bottom one is beautiful!"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 19, 2023 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Yes!!! I thought so. "

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 19, 2023 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22

"Let I be is perry cox and BAS. "

49 Mar 22

"I always thought this was mid/later 60s."

49 Mar 22

"No. I do not own it or have it for consignment. She said it's not for sale. I asked…"

154 Jul 2, 2023

"I know the bottom one is frank caiazzo authenticated. I think it sold at heritage."

49 Mar 22

"The bottom one gets printed quite a bit. I got a number of prints of that one offere…"

49 Mar 22

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service