PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"It was to my liking before ACOA crapped on it, I think this is going to be my last a…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 14, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Now the Ebay seller got a message back from ACOA but I still haven't... and im the o…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 14, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"@Tom it wouldn't let me reply I want to hear from ACOA why they failed it but everyo…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 14, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"What do you think I should do? They said the same exact reasoning as last time which…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 14, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Item failed I'm thinking about returning it all I need is the other people's opinion…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 14, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"🤣🤣"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 13, 2023 to Ramones signed plate

8 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I wonder this too! Maybe someone here can chime in aswell, I'd like to know how foam…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 13, 2023 to Ramones signed plate

8 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"What the heck🤣 did they meet him at a cookout or something? "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 13, 2023 to Ramones signed plate

8 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"What happend to it? "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 11, 2023 to Richard Burton SP JSA - Or is it? Not to me. Authentic Exemplars from 1949-1980.

17 Mar 12, 2024
Reply by eddy

"Dang that's not cool at all man, they made a video of signing some too, I wonder wha…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 10, 2023 to LIL WAYNE & 2 CHAINZ WELCOME 2 COLLEGROVE (SIGNED CD) U.S. link

96 Mar 12, 2024
Reply by DPsCactus12

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service