We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Canadagraphs Collectibles's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Its funny. You guys keep saying "nothing says guilty like going into defense mode...…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"yeah, good job. So far, you have shown me circles, and compared me to another seller…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"You even look at the names of the people you posted?Lee Arenberg & Martin Bonjou…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

""Outlaw_hobbies has been talked about before. All crap forgeries." Interesting, besi…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"I literally don't know what I am replying to here...but I'll amuse myself & try…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"no, but we cross paths several times a week & have graphed together often. Hes t…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"1- I rarely proof my own items. My camera is far too big for the "proof your own ite…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"if ONLY there was some logical explanation suggested by the owner of the item at som…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Ryan2 - odd, you chime in only shortly after/before Ryan1 posts something. Not 4 hrs…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"CIRCLES?You bring me.... CIRCLES? No explanation. No work on your side to even know…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service