PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Tight, tight, tight!! Very cool DWS!! I'll have to get my hands on a Raymond Cruz au…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 22, 2025 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I'm about to buy a signed card by Jonathan Banks by JSA in some encapsulation I'm th…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 16, 2025 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Wow thats got to be the smallest cut I've ever seen, looks like a small thin piece o…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 15, 2025 to Cutting a signature from a larger piece

22 Jan 15, 2025
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Emailed them again today, they said same thing twice, 2-10 business days, I emailed…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 13, 2025 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"I don't think they care aslong as they get their cut of the sale, I've tried reporti…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 12, 2025 to eBay seller scam alert: chicagogirl4

4 Jan 12, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Thank you! Love the Ramones! took a little bit to find something just signed by him…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 11, 2025 to *****YEAR IN REVIEW 2024: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?*****

46 Jan 13, 2025
Reply by David Munch

"Got in 2024 Jensen Ackles Joey Ramone Lil Uzi Vert Bryan Cranston Frankie Muniz Peyt…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 11, 2025 to *****YEAR IN REVIEW 2024: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?*****

46 Jan 13, 2025
Reply by David Munch

"To Garret, She was an actress on the boy meets world spinoff on the disney channel y…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 11, 2025 to Please help! Fake Sabrina Carpenter Autograph?

24 Jan 11, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Over a decade later, big fan of her music do you guys have any images of these? Very…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 10, 2025 to Laura Branigan / Unique Personal Items from Estate of the Late Pop Singer

7 Jan 10, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"They told me it would take 2-10 business days to receive my refund I messaged them a…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 10, 2025 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service