We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

JIMMY JAMES's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL JOHN LENNON & GEORGE HARRISON SIGNED…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 23, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL JOHN LENNON & GEORGE HARRISON SIGNED…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 23, 2020 to REAL AUTOGRAPHS? JOHN LENNON & GEORGE HARRISON

13 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Roger Epperson is THE MASTER! Roger has been in the business for over 20 years and i…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 22, 2020 to Battle of the Experts: Grad vs Epperson; Who's the Better Authenticator?

60 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"May I respectfully ask Keithspoon, How do you KNOW that all of these examples you've…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 22, 2020 to Battle of the Experts: Grad vs Epperson; Who's the Better Authenticator?

60 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Hi Autograph Live Members, I posted this under Town Square discussions and only had…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 22, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"STEVE...THANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR WELCOMING ME ON YOUR MOST EXCELLENT SITE! this piece…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 21, 2020 to REAL AUTOGRAPHS? JOHN LENNON & GEORGE HARRISON

13 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Hi Roger Wright, right you are that this piece is on Ebay and authenticated by Roger…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 21, 2020 to REAL AUTOGRAPHS? JOHN LENNON & GEORGE HARRISON

13 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service