Kai Jones's Discussions (622)

Discussions Replied To (595) Replies Latest Activity

"Link to signed posters on their website?"

Kai Jones replied Apr 26, 2023 to Metallica - 72 Seasons Signed

43 Apr 27, 2023
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Glad to help!"

Kai Jones replied Apr 25, 2023 to PJ Harvey signed lyric cards

9 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"I been wanting her and was excited until I saw $100. Not terrible, I guess, but a bi…"

Kai Jones replied Apr 25, 2023 to PJ Harvey signed lyric cards

9 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"I 100% agree with this. They appreciate your interest free loan in the short term th…"

Kai Jones replied Apr 22, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8, 2024
Reply by Ortymd

"I too have never heard that definition, lol. Def. puts a new spin on it for me!"

Kai Jones replied Apr 21, 2023 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

408 Jul 29
Reply by Alex M

"Was the pricing and rollout for Lyrics the same? Retail anywhere from 1500-4K, some…"

Kai Jones replied Apr 21, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8, 2024
Reply by Ortymd

"Smart man!"

Kai Jones replied Apr 21, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8, 2024
Reply by Ortymd

"Gone with the wind from Flyleaf"

Kai Jones replied Apr 20, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8, 2024
Reply by Ortymd

"Yeah. I get that. I bet a good amount of the books dont even see the light of day th…"

Kai Jones replied Apr 20, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8, 2024
Reply by Ortymd

"Werent the signed lyrics books going for 7-10k at some point? Its a mark-up for sure…"

Kai Jones replied Apr 20, 2023 to Paul McCartney Signed 1964 Eyes of the Storm (expensive)

166 Jan 8, 2024
Reply by Ortymd

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service