We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

England & Ireland Retailers:-

https://medium.com/@allenlanebooks/1964-eyes-of-the-storm-special-l...

US retailers:-

https://medium.com/@LiverightPub/1964-eyes-of-the-storm-special-lim...

Retailing for £1500 or €1700

Limited to 350 overall (according to Paul’s newsletter)

Views: 22798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mind posting photos? 

Sorry, I’m not sharing photos this time after my Lyrics book photo was co-opted from this forum and now appears every once in a while on eBay, which really creeps me out. It’s a decent example of his modern style, with the m connected to Paul and a C with squiggly line tail. 

Fair enough. Was more interested in the sticker outside, actually. 

Thank you! Im kind of shocked - its so obvious a special package and worth alot to be marked like that. 

Thanks I didn’t even check that , il look

when I get home 

Thanks for the members who told me where to find the number on the actual postage box , don’t know how I missed it haha! 

it’s number 44/175 

Very nice, low number! Congrats.

I got mine yesterday and also got it for tip here. Big thanks

Mine is number 109.

are you opening it ? Where did you get your copy from ? 

I don't think I'll open it. I got it from a local book store in New York. I got lucky for a change. I live in Connecticut and traveled down over the weekend by train to pick it up in person. I've been collecting signed books and records for four or five years now and not selling. I've never got anything near this expensive so it's a little intimidating. In general with rare books what's the recommend strategy for securing a good price when selling and where is best place to sell. Is it better to wait a few years and the initial flipping has passed. The number of Lyrics books available now are very limited now so am guessing same will happen with this in a few years. 

I’ve been collecting signed first edition books for about two years and like you this is my most expensive buy . Il be holding this for a good few years , there’s a slight influx of books for sale once they have gone I wouldn’t expect many more to come up for sale as most collectors won’t sell there’s . I’m in the uk and there’s a few on eBay selling for anywhere up to £7000  so already it’s a brilliant investment.

Hi, congrats. What's your copy number?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service