Kai Jones's Discussions (622)

Discussions Replied To (595) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine is cd sized. Assuming all were/are."

Kai Jones replied Feb 2, 2023 to Ozzy Osbourne "Patient Number 9" CD + Signed Slick

46 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by DeezNutz

"Because everything people say on the internet is true. Lol"

Kai Jones replied Jan 20, 2023 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

312 May 28, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"Yes, you have to tick off alot of boxes buying on Ebay and use all the information a…"

Kai Jones replied Jan 15, 2023 to Taylor Swift Self-Titled Album Booklet Check

23 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by ALZ

"Also, the OP doesnt really compare favorably to any of the examples you posted, exce…"

Kai Jones replied Jan 15, 2023 to Taylor Swift Self-Titled Album Booklet Check

23 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by ALZ

"If the seller has a dubious history and/or other questionable items for sale, thats…"

Kai Jones replied Jan 15, 2023 to Taylor Swift Self-Titled Album Booklet Check

23 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by ALZ

"It just looks unnatural to me. Call it a gut feeling. I would want something I was 1…"

Kai Jones replied Jan 15, 2023 to Taylor Swift Self-Titled Album Booklet Check

23 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by ALZ

"Sorry, I have to disagree. I still say no good!"

Kai Jones replied Jan 15, 2023 to Taylor Swift Self-Titled Album Booklet Check

23 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by ALZ

"Im sorry, but I dont think this is real. I would file not as described and get my mo…"

Kai Jones replied Jan 14, 2023 to Taylor Swift Self-Titled Album Booklet Check

23 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by ALZ

"Confirmed. There is/was enough confusion that nobody really knows what they have unt…"

Kai Jones replied Dec 29, 2022 to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

433 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by MN

"I dont see why these would be arriving to Indigo so late. I think these will ultimat…"

Kai Jones replied Dec 29, 2022 to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

433 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by MN

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service