We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Canadagraphs Collectibles's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Ryan - colour yourself surprised. As I have stated several times, SHOW ME what…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"I'm confused. So are you suggesting my analysis of the Gretzkys, is accurate? So you…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

""NO question" whats your basis on this Nicholas? What is this boards problem?None of…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Your reasoning on this Rick? Show REASON, and I will have an actual debate on the to…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Ryan, why did you open a 2nd account just to back up your 1st accounts point? You co…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

""Tons of eBay sellers stick with "less-known" forgeries,"as someone who has been on…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 2, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"So, you circled the autographs....but you failed to post ANYTHING explaining what yo…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 2, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Way to bring lots to the conversation.How many hours did it take you to come up with…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"If you knew anything about me, you'd know I'm quite an argumentative person, on top…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"fair enough, I can certainly tone down the language and still make my point. I'l ref…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service