PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"They won't validate my address? Stupid. "

PizzaPirate replied Jan 9, 2025 to Bill Gates Signed Book Barnes & Noble (Sold Out)

158 Mar 11, 2025
Reply by BradD

"Yes I agree, like the Cranston you showed me, I much prefer the window over the cut…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 9, 2025 to Custom Cards - What are your thoughts on creating something "new" out of vintage autographs? Enhancement or Destruction?

52 Jan 9, 2025
Reply by eddy

"I agree, I've seen some custom Michael Richard's bookplate cards as well with the cu…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 8, 2025 to Custom Cards - What are your thoughts on creating something "new" out of vintage autographs? Enhancement or Destruction?

52 Jan 9, 2025
Reply by eddy

"Do they sell or are popular? I only have knowledge on signed cards I look for and I…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 7, 2025 to Custom Cards - What are your thoughts on creating something "new" out of vintage autographs? Enhancement or Destruction?

52 Jan 9, 2025
Reply by eddy

"Don't like them, they are often done in poor taste and pricey in my opinion for what…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 7, 2025 to Custom Cards - What are your thoughts on creating something "new" out of vintage autographs? Enhancement or Destruction?

52 Jan 9, 2025
Reply by eddy

"I Agree with this although I might get a Taylor one day and Michael Jackson. I don't…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 5, 2025 to Unpopular Opinions

20 Jan 6, 2025
Reply by Doug James

"That's what I do, I record myself opening packages and take pictures after packaging…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 3, 2025 to Please help! Fake Sabrina Carpenter Autograph?

24 Jan 11, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Paul Walker for $50-$60? Yeah right🤣 "

PizzaPirate replied Jan 3, 2025 to Please help! Fake Sabrina Carpenter Autograph?

24 Jan 11, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Yeah that's a red flag in my opinion I'd send it back, if they are getting upset and…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 3, 2025 to Please help! Fake Sabrina Carpenter Autograph?

24 Jan 11, 2025
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I Unfortunately do not but I will end up getting his,he has a nice signature too. la…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 2, 2025 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service