We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Charles O'Brailey's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (242) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is his response to my questioning the authenticity. Hi,       Thanks for your…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 17, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller BB3347 Horrific Forgery Sold For $320.00

10 Aug 17, 2013

"Peter,  I only have one problem with your situation.  Lets say when you die you want…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 17, 2013 to Forgers and Sellers and Authenticators of Forgeries are Destroying the Value of Genuine Autographs--We Should be Furious!

31 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rich

"Sure I have.  As a matter of fact the vast majority of my collection is in person, h…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 17, 2013 to Forgers and Sellers and Authenticators of Forgeries are Destroying the Value of Genuine Autographs--We Should be Furious!

31 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rich

"Yea, can I get a Babe Ruth autograph........and while you are at it, a double scoop…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 17, 2013 to Babe Ruth Cut Autograph Ugly Forgery Ebay Seller Sdannar2012

6 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Charles O'Brailey

"Perhaps nobody devalues authentic collections more than Coaches Corner.  Look at thi…"

31 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rich

"Someone just had their authentic Babe Ruth autograph devalued by this box of crap.  …"

31 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rich

"This devalued someones authentic Michael Jordan signed basketball.  Look at this hor…"

31 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rich

"What do you buyers think?  Do you think he has a secret cave full of Mickey Mantle a…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 17, 2013 to Coaches Corner and why I miss Chris Williams on youtube.

8 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Charles O'Brailey

"Randy, this is a forum of autograph collectors.  Who, OTHER THAN YOURSELF would actu…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 15, 2013 to Global Authentication Autograph Concerns [Title Edited]

131 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by wascher

"Randy,             It is true that Sipe charges the same for a fail or an authentica…"

Charles O'Brailey replied Aug 15, 2013 to Global Authentication Autograph Concerns [Title Edited]

131 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by wascher

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service