We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

CJCollector's Discussions (8,610)

Discussions Replied To (6592) Replies Latest Activity

"George, the one great thing about forums like this is that we can all agree to disag…"

CJCollector replied Feb 25, 2011 to eBay Bans Christopher Morales, Nicholas Burczyk Autograph Authentication

62 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"George, I can appreciate your comments and contribution here, but the problem is tha…"

CJCollector replied Feb 24, 2011 to eBay Bans Christopher Morales, Nicholas Burczyk Autograph Authentication

62 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"I totally disagree with you, George.  The problem being that 80% of those that buy a…"

CJCollector replied Feb 24, 2011 to eBay Bans Christopher Morales, Nicholas Burczyk Autograph Authentication

62 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"I agree, Travis.  The autograph always matters first.  When I do a video on autograp…"

62 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"This poor guy Nicholas Burczyk, whose name has been dragged through the mud these pa…"

62 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"The one and the same Morales."

62 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"Steve,   Your comment is greatly appreciated but I believe that all of us share equa…"

CJCollector replied Feb 24, 2011 to Signed Bob Marley bought from ARA! Real or Fake?

20 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Ditto, Steve."

CJCollector replied Feb 24, 2011 to Signed Bob Marley bought from ARA! Real or Fake?

20 Mar 2, 2011

"Steve, I, of course, echo your comments.  That's exactly why.  I was just curious wh…"

20 Mar 2, 2011

"I cringe when I read stories like this.    It has always puzzled me why people buy i…"

20 Mar 2, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service