Patrick OQuin's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! This is the first time I've ever lucked out on a purchase like that! My son and…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 26, 2021 to Dave Grohl added to Premiere Collectibles

42 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Quadropheniac

"I am following them as well and there was no notification.  I was just buying some g…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 26, 2021 to Dave Grohl added to Premiere Collectibles

42 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Quadropheniac

"I posted here as fast as I could.  It lasted only a few minutes.  "

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 26, 2021 to Dave Grohl added to Premiere Collectibles

42 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Back up at Premiere for $80"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 26, 2021 to Dave Grohl added to Premiere Collectibles

42 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Amen to that!"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 25, 2021 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26, 2022
Reply by Jim H

"Thank you!!! I think this would be an incredible gift for him! He is such a huge fan…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 20, 2021 to RON WOOD HAND DRAWN SET LISTS

12 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by James Carter, Jr.

"Does anyone know if he makes signed copies of the set lists prints available? My fat…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 20, 2021 to RON WOOD HAND DRAWN SET LISTS

12 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by James Carter, Jr.

"Thank you! Picked this one up so fast! "

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 16, 2021 to Damon Albarn LP w/ Signed Postcard co founder Gorillaz, Frontman for Blur

27 Jan 5, 2022
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"I like the top one, with the eyes reading the title."

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 16, 2021 to Thom Yorke radiohead signed book

75 Nov 29, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I was wondering the same. It looks like he did at least some of them via his live si…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 13, 2021 to DAVID COPPERFIELD signed book

24 Dec 26, 2021
Reply by KD

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service