We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,803)

Discussions Replied To (14837) Replies Latest Activity

"That's OK. I'll post yours in the discussion. Aspinalls aren't hard to identify once…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 5, 2016 to Purchased last year - fan club on Maiden Flight from England to New York

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"Ballroom, it sounds like you posted pics but I don't see them."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 5, 2016 to Purchased last year - fan club on Maiden Flight from England to New York

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"I don't know anything about the jackets, but in my opinion the autographs on the alb…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 5, 2016 to Michael Jackson Autographs and Crew Jacket

2 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Josh H

"Here's a discussion where all the Prince autographs in it have been determined to be…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 4, 2016 to Post Prince Autographs for Authenticity Opinions Here

222 Jul 12, 2021
Reply by Elfar Sigmundsson

"You'll find lots of reprints of forgeries."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 4, 2016 to Post Prince Autographs for Authenticity Opinions Here

222 Jul 12, 2021

"Great news! "

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 4, 2016 to Muhammad Ali

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Al

"Ballroom, anyone else: Could you please post several examples of recognised Aspinall…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 4, 2016 to Purchased last year - fan club on Maiden Flight from England to New York

41 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by john connor

"Hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck."

222 Jul 12, 2021

"Sean, When it comes to Prince, Roger is head-over-heels more experienced than the re…"

222 Jul 12, 2021

"You're right about the Profiles in History Hollywood auction. There's some killer ma…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 4, 2016 to Greetings from an old time picker

7 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service