Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Most people automatically think all autographs are fake, they don't understand that…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 27, 2016 to You Notice That Somebody Has Fake Autographs Displayed Proudly On Their Wall - Do You Tell Them?

31 May 3, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/graham-nash-this-path-tonight-signed-nash-ed…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 25, 2016 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I know that the autograph is suppose to speak for itself, but I really think when it…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 21, 2016 to Paul McCartney opinions

16 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"You could try Perry Cox and see if he will sell it for you through his ebay store. I…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 20, 2016 to Guess what? Ebay did it again!

73 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Joe W.

"What is this signed on?"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 19, 2016 to How does this John lennon look?

12 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"I believe this is on fab 4 collectables and has a Caiazzo loa."

Adam Halloran replied Apr 17, 2016 to I like this Beatles set signed in pencil!!

19 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Paul

"I love this one Paul!"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 13, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"If given the opportunity I wouldn't mind adding them to my Pet Sounds! Glen did tour…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 9, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I just got this one in the mail today, via Michael K Kasmar and Autograph Pros. I am…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 9, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"The two greatest* song writers on two of the greatest albums! You really cant top th…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 6, 2016 to Brian wilson signed Sgt pepper/ Paul mc signed Pet sounds.

7 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service