Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the Elton on this, and the piece, but I have really only started studying his…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 4, 2016 to Tommy signed program - DALTREY & ELTON JOHN

4 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Rubijon

"Thanks Chris that is awesome!"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 3, 2016 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/is-this-ringo-autograph-authentic-par…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 27, 2016 to Ringo Starr white album is this real?

1 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Yeah, He played Pittsburgh last summer the same day as the Stones. I chose to see th…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 27, 2016 to Upcoming Concerts

729 Feb 5, 2023
Reply by Barry S

"It was just posted on Ginger Baker's facebook page, that all shows have been cancell…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 27, 2016 to Upcoming Concerts

729 Feb 5, 2023
Reply by Barry S

"Yeah, i vaguelly remember this. Looks like it was signed yesterday."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 26, 2016 to John Lennon 1975 Autograph?

26 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Snake Rock

"That wasn't the one Perry had up?"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 26, 2016 to John Lennon 1975 Autograph?

26 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Snake Rock

"Well the adage always is, trust the signature over the story. I think there are prob…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2016 to How cautious are you when buying from fellow collectors?

15 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I really like that you brought this 45 to have signed Nick! I am jealous that you me…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 23, 2016 to Paul McCartney autograph from August 2014

9 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Nick Maas

"I have a 3rd State Butcher. (the slick was removed to show the butcher.) its not in…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 23, 2016 to John Lennon's pricey hair

27 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service