We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Maureen Satcher's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The Mickey Mantle signature looks almost identical to the the fake I purchased. Jeez…"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 16, 2014 to Mickey Mantle fake or real?im stumped and learning

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"Would love to join. These eBay animals must be stopped !"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 12, 2014 to New Group-Ebay Questionable/Fraudulent Sellers

5 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Kevin Obrian

"Hello all.... There is still a lot of confusion regarding my purchase. My fault as o…"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 12, 2014 to Mickey Mantle fake or real?im stumped and learning

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"What type of case are you guys referring to? I spoke with EBay & they said they…"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 9, 2014 to Mickey Mantle fake or real?im stumped and learning

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"There must be some confusion as I only purchased the "Fakes" yesterday on eBay . I b…"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 9, 2014 to Mickey Mantle fake or real?im stumped and learning

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"Hello all.....I was the highest bidder ( sucker ) on eBay & won the forged Micke…"

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"Thank you so much Steve ... I assumed since it had a COA it was the real thing. Are…"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 8, 2014 to Mickey Mantle fake or real?im stumped and learning

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"HELP....Think I just bought a fake Mickie Mantle on EBay .....Would really appreciat…"

Maureen Satcher replied Jun 8, 2014 to Mickey Mantle fake or real?im stumped and learning

109 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service