Michael Lee's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Call me old fashioned, but Ill worry about this the next time I casually bump into P…"

Michael Lee replied 21 hours ago to “Paul McCartney says he has stopped signing autographs”

34 19 hours ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Everyone with an outstanding order please join me in sending them an email every sin…"

Michael Lee replied on Sunday to Billie Eilish Signed Bundle

65 on Sunday
Reply by M.

"When Dua sold her last batch with art card from her website, there were what looked…"

Michael Lee replied on Thursday to Dua Lipa Signed cd single - U.K. only

104 on Sunday
Reply by Collectorautos

"I personally dont see that happening, FWIW. Barnes and Noble is huge and has been fu…"

Michael Lee replied Oct 12 to Dave Grohl added to Premiere Collectibles

25 21 hours ago
Reply by Dan

"Paid for on Aug. 11 3 months later and her “official” webstore has no information or…"

Michael Lee replied Oct 11 to Billie Eilish Signed Bundle

65 on Sunday
Reply by M.

"Thank you - managed to get one! "

Michael Lee replied Oct 9 to John Carpenter -- Halloween Kills Soundtrack

21 Oct 14
Reply by Marshall Slayton

"Hi - have the people on the West Coast been receiving their orders from BAM? Mine se…"

Michael Lee replied Oct 8 to Dave Grohl Book

339 15 hours ago
Reply by Matt

"Maybe you guys can start a new thread where you guys argue back and forth over what…"

Michael Lee replied Oct 5 to Dave Grohl Book

339 15 hours ago
Reply by Matt

"Bingo. +1"

Michael Lee replied Sep 30 to DEVO Signed Poster https://shop.clubdevo.com/products/signed-special-edition-new-traditionalists-anniversary-fine-art-print-dev

2 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Lee

"+1 - If Im playing the “lottery” I’ll go for millions. A better way to think of this…"

Michael Lee replied Sep 29 to Thom Yorke KID A MNESIA SIGNED art catalogue LOTTERY

4 Sep 29
Reply by Michael Lee

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service