We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Alistair Dickson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"           Here is my latest - hot off the press - like most of my collection obtain…"

Alistair Dickson replied May 12, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6012 Feb 26
Reply by Steve Hocking

"Thanks guys one for the dealer name and shame list why don't we have one on here?"

Alistair Dickson replied Nov 28, 2015 to On line UK Dealer Genuine Items Morrissey Bowie ETC

7 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Alistair Dickson

" Hi Robin, Sorry to hear that tough times - so all your autographs you have bought n…"

Alistair Dickson replied Nov 14, 2015 to Selling My Autographs

24 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"Thanks so the Smiths  Full Band also dodgy ?"

Alistair Dickson replied Nov 14, 2015 to On line UK Dealer Genuine Items Morrissey Bowie ETC

7 Nov 28, 2015

"Hi, Before they became Lincoln Music signings they did do music and memorabilia fare…"

Alistair Dickson replied Mar 8, 2015 to Lincoln Music Signings: www.signedmusicphotos.co.uk

53 Mar 8, 2015

"Ozzy autographs dont usually look as clear as this especially the Osbourne on these…"

Alistair Dickson replied Nov 24, 2014 to Ozzy Osbourne... Anybody familiar with his autograph?

5 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Vestland

"http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/beautiful_daze/ - ebayer (beautiful_daze) said he worked f…"

Alistair Dickson replied May 8, 2011 to Pop Culture Signatures, Autograph Central, Autographs America & Guaranteed Autographs

11 May 11, 2012
Reply by Marco Nobile

"Thanks for these lists we should make a thumbs up and thumbs down dealers list more…"

Alistair Dickson replied Mar 20, 2011 to Pop Culture Signatures, Autograph Central, Autographs America & Guaranteed Autographs

11 May 11, 2012
Reply by Marco Nobile

"Hi Everyone, This is one of the most important topics on this website. To save lots…"

Alistair Dickson replied Mar 20, 2011 to Which Autograph Company can you trust?

32 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

" I was tempted by the Bjork and Ritchie Blackmore autographs but what put me off was…"

Alistair Dickson replied Mar 7, 2011 to Has anybody heard of guaranteedautographs.com?

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Jonathon M

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service