We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Austin Jones's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"No way prince photo signed in metallic paint pen but it gets worse How about their p…"

Austin Jones replied Jul 2, 2018 to Check out eBay seller “show_place_store” - inventory of questionable autographs!

5 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by James

"I think everyone should voice their opinion on what they believe is appropriate. All…"

Austin Jones replied Apr 22, 2018 to Adolf Hitler Autograph Discussion: Should we allow them here?

95 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I would love more people to weigh in on this maybe ballroom or roger epperson? I jus…"

Austin Jones replied Mar 30, 2018 to Wow. John Lennon Signature inside The vinyl?

22 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

" To me it just doesn't have the flow and fluidity of a john lennon of that period. A…"

Austin Jones replied Mar 30, 2018 to Wow. John Lennon Signature inside The vinyl?

22 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"John Lennon autograph with caricature all credit to RR auction. Everyone can use thi…"

22 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Doesn't look like a 67 lennon to me. Personally that caricature just screams no to m…"

22 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"In my opinion it's a bit too neat she is usually a messy signer from my experience.…"

Austin Jones replied Feb 22, 2018 to Star Wars Autograph Authenticity Opinions

812 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Joe W.

"However another important step in authentication may be to try to establish provenan…"

Austin Jones replied Feb 5, 2018 to Amy Winehouse

5 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"Also here are some known examples of her signature.  "

5 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"Looks ok to me. Looks like a typical in person graph a little rushed. I would ask ar…"

5 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Mr. Steffman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service