D R's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn’t even know that was an option!  Thanks "

D R replied on Saturday to Moon Landing Astronauts -- Armstrong, Collins, Aldrin

13 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Gotcha.  Thank you for your help.  Assuming this is authentic, what sort of a value…"

D R replied on Saturday to Moon Landing Astronauts -- Armstrong, Collins, Aldrin

13 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Here are some closer photos of the signatures.  What do you mean "copy"?  It doesn't…"

13 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Okay, thank you!"

13 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"It’s supposed to be Alex Rodriguez, but it looks off.  "

D R replied Jul 1 to Derek jeter and ?

6 Jul 1
Reply by Ru007

"The good news is, none of the authenticators here care if a signature has an LOA.  T…"

D R replied Jun 28 to Mantle

10 Jun 29
Reply by David K

"Oh!  That makes more sense.  it doesn’t seem as blatant as some other fakes, but def…"

D R replied Jun 27 to Joe DiMaggio ball

6 Jun 27
Reply by D R

"It’s on a Bobby Brown ball, so it’s not old enough. Thanks for the opinions.  Still…"

D R replied Jun 27 to Joe DiMaggio ball

6 Jun 27
Reply by D R

"Steve, that home plate looks sweet!  Do you have a better photo of it?  I'd love to…"

D R replied Jun 27 to THOUGHTS ON JOE DIMAGGIO AUTOGRAPHS WHICH ONES ARE AUTHENTIC ?

70 Jun 27
Reply by Ru007

"He held my money hostage for weeks.  Finally got it back with the excuse "I have hea…"

D R replied Jun 20 to Mantle opinion

8 Jun 20
Reply by John T.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service