John Moore's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Chubby is worthy of his own post, he’s a legend doing it for 6 decades. "

John Moore replied on Thursday to Chubby Checker autographed photo

12 18 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Gone already, darn. "

John Moore replied May 10 to Arcade Fire - Signed “WE” poster bundle

10 2 hours ago
Reply by Rodrigo lopez

"Was yours packaged in just a large white envelope? Mine showed up pretty damaged :/ "

John Moore replied May 2 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 9 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Wow these really did come out fantastic, mine should arrive today!!"

John Moore replied May 2 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 9 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Very cool, wish this wasn’t out of my price range"

John Moore replied Apr 21 to Tedeschi Trucks Band - I Am The Moon Deluxe Boxed Set with Signed Print

1 Apr 21
Reply by John Moore

"Crazy to me that Alex Lifeson’s new band Envy of None hasn’t sold out yet, the CDs d…"

John Moore replied Apr 6 to Newbury Comics sale

3 Apr 6
Reply by Derek Bodine

"Got an email that the DVD I ordered was out of stock and they offered to send me the…"

John Moore replied Mar 29 to Tom Tom Club - a few DVDs signed by Chris & Tina

5 Apr 5
Reply by Stepeanut

"I’d keep an eye on Newbury. I could definitely see them getting copies of this one. "

John Moore replied Jan 27 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 9 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Thanks for the tip! I’ve never tried him in person but always wanted my copy of Natc…"

John Moore replied Jan 27 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 9 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Croz can certainly be tough in person but I’ve gotten him to sign a Byrds record for…"

John Moore replied Dec 16, 2021 to The Byrds book - McGuinn, Crosby, and Hillman

14 Apr 13
Reply by PFCollector

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service