We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Martin Mogensen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Crazy.. Don't understand why they even do it. At those prices, mean the cost of gett…"

Martin Mogensen replied Mar 31, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Oh wow.. Ill keep an eye on it too.. Can hope they read this and got cold feets with…"

Martin Mogensen replied Mar 24, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Your right, well at least delay it. Would assume the trycw sooner or later won't be…"

Martin Mogensen replied Mar 24, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Wouldn't do any good.. Mean most likely these are eBay stealth accounts.. So it's al…"

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Check this persons completed listings on eBay timandbillie123 thats just nuts..."

Martin Mogensen replied Feb 20, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Oh I don't believe it's real either.. But amazing that the coa made across from Cali…"

Martin Mogensen replied Feb 20, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Just found one on Craigslist. Walking dead cast.."

Martin Mogensen replied Feb 19, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"I agree I don't doubt people on here, and agree with you saying it looks carefully w…"

Martin Mogensen replied Feb 10, 2014 to Some help with an John Lennon autograph

10 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thank you.. Appreciate it.. As said would hate myself for trashing something that co…"

Martin Mogensen replied Feb 9, 2014 to Some help with an John Lennon autograph

10 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service