We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

ShogunateDK's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just adding to my original post. On closer inspection of my photo, the "streaks" wer…"

ShogunateDK replied Aug 5, 2016 to What's happening to my autographed photo? (Pics inside)

10 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Rich

"Kamran - Thank you for the advice. I have removed it from the frame and will see if…"

ShogunateDK replied Aug 5, 2016 to What's happening to my autographed photo? (Pics inside)

10 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Rich

"I have contacted the dealer who I purchased the item from and they have offered me a…"

ShogunateDK replied Jun 19, 2013 to Opinions on this Daniel Craig/Olga Kurylenko signed 8x10 please

7 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Greg

"Thank you for getting back to me. It is very hard as a novice to detect what is real…"

ShogunateDK replied Jun 19, 2013 to Opinions on this Daniel Craig/Olga Kurylenko signed 8x10 please

7 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Greg

"I purchased it from an AFTAL dealer in the UK, but it looks to me that they may have…"

ShogunateDK replied Jun 17, 2013 to Opinions on this Daniel Craig/Olga Kurylenko signed 8x10 please

7 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Greg

"Bob, Thank you very much for taking the time to give your opinion. Appreciate it ver…"

ShogunateDK replied Jun 15, 2013 to James Stewart Autographs: Which are Genuine, Autopens or Forgeries?

234 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Gina D.

"Hello all, I was wondering if I could get your opinions on my James Stewart autograp…"

ShogunateDK replied Jun 15, 2013 to James Stewart Autographs: Which are Genuine, Autopens or Forgeries?

234 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Gina D.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service