Tacoma Blues's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be another in the Mellencamp fan base. Used to live in Indiana and had a cha…"

Tacoma Blues replied on Sunday to Any John Mellencamp fans out there?

9 on Sunday
Reply by James

"Woody2Shows: You are are correct in that the WA state sales tax by itself is 6.5% Wi…"

Tacoma Blues replied on Saturday to State sales tax coming to an auction house near you

16 19 hours ago
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Tim:  Yes. Based on the info I was told there is the hammer price plus the 25% aucti…"

Tacoma Blues replied on Friday to State sales tax coming to an auction house near you

16 19 hours ago
Reply by Gratefulphish

"I can tell you that this will absolutely make a difference in how I bid or if I even…"

Tacoma Blues replied on Friday to State sales tax coming to an auction house near you

16 19 hours ago
Reply by Gratefulphish

"John: Best to post the pics here if you are looking for help in validating authentic…"

Tacoma Blues replied Aug 9 to Need help appraising a Stevie Ray Vaughan & Jimmie Vaughan autograph

10 Aug 10
Reply by John William

"Marvin Gaye signed 1966 promotional photo. One of my favorite pieces.  "

Tacoma Blues replied Jul 31 to What's new in your collection?

4886 on Saturday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Most Blues autograph collectors I know list Robert Johnson and Bessie Smith among th…"

Tacoma Blues replied Jul 31 to The Great American Blues Players Signature Study: Please Add Your Examples

273 Jul 31
Reply by Tacoma Blues

""A History of the Neville Brothers" signed by the full band, including Aaron, Art, C…"

Tacoma Blues replied Jul 30 to What's new in your collection?

4886 on Saturday

"Signed copy of Harry Chapin's "Greatest Stories Live" "

4886 on Saturday

"Nice. Signed during the "Soul to Soul" era. Signature style matches the 1985 time fr…"

4886 on Saturday

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service