We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Roger Greenberg's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Tim.  Of course. I see a lot of opinions but Beckett is Beckett, and they verifi…"

Roger Greenberg replied Aug 24, 2019 to RARE-T The Godfather/Marlon Brando BECKETT Signature

14 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks Joe but everything even close is over 2k and it’s all dedicated and messy. Fo…"

Roger Greenberg replied Aug 24, 2019 to RARE-T The Godfather/Marlon Brando BECKETT Signature

14 Aug 24, 2019

"Hey Rich. Been watching these guys for a while now and see pieces from all the big g…"

Roger Greenberg replied Aug 23, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Thanks Rob but I have, and they’re always in the thousands unframed, and this is one…"

Roger Greenberg replied Aug 23, 2019 to RARE-T The Godfather/Marlon Brando BECKETT Signature

14 Aug 24, 2019

"Never mind. I just got my answer. Piece Of The Past sued for someone here called Ste…"

Roger Greenberg replied May 12, 2019 to Missing PIECE OF THE PAST REVIEW

2 May 13, 2019

"Speaking of EBay Marc. I see your point. While trying to find some online reviews fo…"

Roger Greenberg replied May 12, 2019 to TOUCH OF MODERN SELLING FAKES

6 May 12, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Just stumbled on your message since I was asking the same question. What everyone he…"

Roger Greenberg replied May 12, 2019 to Touch of Modern

2 May 12, 2019
Reply by Joe W.

"You’re right Marc. I guess you just expect junk from eBay. Nobody thinks of eBay to…"

6 May 12, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"The problem with that Tim is that from what I’m finding on watch forums, all good fa…"

6 May 12, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Thanks for ruining my day Mike lol  "

Roger Greenberg replied May 11, 2019 to Is Piece of the Past legit?

22 May 11, 2019
Reply by Mike T

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service