We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike Adkins's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Scott, I too would love to have a Blandick to complete my WOO collection. She…"

Mike Adkins replied Jun 23, 2015 to Rare Wizard of Oz...Clara Blandick....opinions, please.

8 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Michael Brown

"Thanks Pete, I had one exemplar and it looked close. What concerned me was, this is…"

Mike Adkins replied Jun 23, 2015 to Rare Wizard of Oz...Clara Blandick....opinions, please.

8 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Michael Brown

"PSA Quick opinion...likely genuine. I still have doubts."

Mike Adkins replied Jun 21, 2015 to Betty Grable real or secreterial....opinions please. Thank you

2 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Mike Adkins

"One dealer says yes and another dealer says questionable. Your thoughts, please."

Mike Adkins replied Jun 18, 2015 to Betty Grable real or secreterial....opinions please. Thank you

2 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Mike Adkins

"David, these types of signatures will ultimately make them almost worthless. The one…"

Mike Adkins replied May 26, 2015 to Here's an Al Pacino with PSA COA. How can this be a verifiable signature?

15 May 26, 2015
Reply by David K

"Good point, Mike. I'm learning from this site that the collector has to be their own…"

Mike Adkins replied May 23, 2015 to Here's an Al Pacino with PSA COA. How can this be a verifiable signature?

15 May 26, 2015
Reply by David K

"Carlos, I agree. Are they contributing to their own demise? If COAs can be issued fo…"

Mike Adkins replied May 23, 2015 to Here's an Al Pacino with PSA COA. How can this be a verifiable signature?

15 May 26, 2015
Reply by David K

"Ian, that's what depresses me. I have many items in my collection with a PSA COA, bu…"

15 May 26, 2015
Reply by David K

"Thank you Mike, I've raised this issue before. If it's not a recognizable signature…"

15 May 26, 2015
Reply by David K

"Thanks BC, never considered that. Signatures do change over time. Thanks again. "

Mike Adkins replied May 19, 2015 to Jeter looks funny but SGC COA...opinions?

8 May 23, 2015
Reply by Mike White

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service