We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ole Dog Eared Collector's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Coming up on a Coach's Corner Auction near you!"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Mar 30, 2012 to Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

"Whats wrong with you? Just because the fountain pen hadn't yet been invented doesnt…"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Mar 30, 2012 to Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

"Just came across this COA on a Mantle, Snider, Mays ball being sold on CL.. It's fro…"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Mar 30, 2012 to Hollywood Collectibles--- Authentic?

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ole Dog Eared Collector

"Hey, Anyone know where I can get a Personalized Mantle autograph? I need him to sign…"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Mar 22, 2012 to CSC Collectibles, ACE & Rare and Signed Make it to EBAY's Banned List

66 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by DB

"Very Cool. Will you share your list of names with us? It would be very nice to see w…"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Mar 3, 2012 to My Grandfather's Baseball Autograph Book From His Bat Boy Days in the 1930's & 40's

32 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Joe Jordan

"Way Cool Piece! I would loved to have had the opportunity to talk with his grandad a…"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Mar 1, 2012 to My Grandfather's Baseball Autograph Book From His Bat Boy Days in the 1930's & 40's

32 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Joe Jordan

"Hey All, new to the site tonight. Just wanted to say hi. I hail from Philly. ( Hey d…"

Ole Dog Eared Collector replied Feb 28, 2012 to CSC Collectibles, ACE & Rare and Signed Make it to EBAY's Banned List

66 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by DB

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service