We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jamie Lawson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Mike, Thank you kindly for your response.  Yeah, I knew it was a bad sign when…"

Jamie Lawson replied Nov 15, 2020 to Edward Van Halen signed album. Is the signature authentic?

2 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by Jamie Lawson

"Hey Terrier, no need to apologize.  Appreciate you taking the time to give your appr…"

Jamie Lawson replied Aug 31, 2020 to Seeking opinions regarding the authenticity of this President Donald Trump signature:

8 Sep 1, 2020
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"@Steve & Terrier, thank you kindly for your replies.  I'll relay the bad news to…"

Jamie Lawson replied Aug 31, 2020 to Seeking opinions regarding the authenticity of this President Donald Trump signature:

8 Sep 1, 2020
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Thanks!  I'll post more as I get them in the future, but figured this would be a go…"

Jamie Lawson replied May 21, 2020 to What's new in your collection?

6019 on Friday
Reply by Martin Peters

"Thank you for replying!  Seems like CPG Direct didn't put much effort into trying t…"

Jamie Lawson replied May 21, 2020 to Jimmy Page - 99.9% sure it is a forgery, but wouldn't mind a few opinions to be absolutely certain.

4 May 21, 2020
Reply by Steve

"My first post in the thread.  Thought I'd share a few things from my collection as w…"

Jamie Lawson replied May 21, 2020 to What's new in your collection?

6019 on Friday
Reply by Martin Peters

"Hey Andy, Thanks for the reply!  Think I'd only be interested at the retail price. …"

Jamie Lawson replied May 17, 2020 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

58 May 17, 2020
Reply by Jamie Lawson

"I'm a little upset with myself for not ordering one of these when I had the chance. …"

Jamie Lawson replied May 17, 2020 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

58 May 17, 2020
Reply by Jamie Lawson

"It is beautiful, and I believe worth what I paid just for the lithograph itself. Nev…"

Jamie Lawson replied Apr 21, 2020 to Ray, Robby & John autographs. Are they authentic?

7 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Josh Board

"Thank you for your replies!  That 'Space Man' poster was a especially good deal.  I…"

Jamie Lawson replied Apr 21, 2020 to Ray, Robby & John autographs. Are they authentic?

7 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Josh Board

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service