Collectorautos's Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (518) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha yea they prob do. I thought to verify the book, get the sticker on the page, TH…"

Collectorautos replied 9 hours ago to Ringo Starr Signed Another Day In The Life

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Thanks- yea I’m doing it because I likr my stuff slabbed. Not a big fan of signee bo…"

Collectorautos replied 10 hours ago to Ringo Starr Signed Another Day In The Life

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Oh ok thanks- one last thing. Is it better to get it authenticated first and once it…"

Collectorautos replied 10 hours ago to Ringo Starr Signed Another Day In The Life

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"What do you mean threatened "

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"I’m asking because I want to encapsulate a book page and I know it’s real but I want…"

Collectorautos replied 11 hours ago to Ringo Starr Signed Another Day In The Life

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"So attaching a likely to pass qo means nothing to psa when you send it in ? "

Collectorautos replied 11 hours ago to Ringo Starr Signed Another Day In The Life

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Thanks for that explaination "

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"So a quick opinion could fail but sending it in could pass?"

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"I don’t mind the 10 bucks honestly. But thanks. Definitely better to pay the 10 buck…"

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"do you guys know if psa/Beckett quick opinion approval means it’ll pass 100%? Or wha…"

Collectorautos replied 12 hours ago to Ringo Starr Signed Another Day In The Life

113 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service