We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Capitano's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve Z many thanks for your thoughts. I guess I was comparing the price to other un…"

Capitano replied Jun 4, 2017 to What do we think of this Neil Armstrong WSS?

9 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Thanks Steve, interesting point about the blurriness, not spotted that. It didn't se…"

Capitano replied Jun 4, 2017 to What do we think of this Neil Armstrong WSS?

9 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Well done all for chinning this guy off. His KC fake will no doubt still surface on…"

Capitano replied Jun 4, 2017 to Kurt Cobain autograph

58 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Rich

"Thanks both, there seems to a lot of variation in his signings that make this partic…"

Capitano replied May 7, 2017 to Alan Shepard Book signing - or is it?

7 May 7, 2017
Reply by MN Autograph Collector

"The card dates from 1991 apparently. But this confirms my suspicion. Thanks both! "

Capitano replied May 5, 2017 to Alan Shepard

4 May 5, 2017
Reply by Capitano

"I've gone through a steep learning curve and thankful I found this forum. I'm no lon…"

Capitano replied May 2, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"It looks that way. So this is the other one, and this has a BIN too, so I guess a fa…"

Capitano replied Apr 30, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"Thanks, and Steve believes the other to be fake also. For everyone's awareness, here…"

Capitano replied Apr 30, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"Thanks folks, I've contacted Steve via his website and waiting on his reply. I agree…"

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service