We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Sam Bucco's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am 100% certain it's fake. My friend (the buyer) believes it's real and wants conc…"

Sam Bucco replied Nov 5, 2019 to Is my DiMaggio, Williams, & Mantle piece authentic?

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I am aware of this. It generally talks about a Florida authenticator making fakes. D…"

Sam Bucco replied Nov 5, 2019 to Is my DiMaggio, Williams, & Mantle piece authentic?

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

"i agree with you. however there is someone who isn't as willing to believe people on…"

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

"i'm on the side of thinking it's fraud. I just wanted to see if there's any definiti…"

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Can you send me 100% proof that this specific piece is fake? or the authenticators?"

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

"What if i showed you the COA"

Sam Bucco replied Nov 5, 2019 to Is this Mickey mantle blueprint & autograph real?

7 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Steve

"is there a link to show me it's mass produced? thanks"

Sam Bucco replied Nov 4, 2019 to Is my DiMaggio, Williams, & Mantle piece authentic?

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

"is that specific authenticator well-known for forgeries? Fine Art Wholesalers, Inc."

Sam Bucco replied Nov 4, 2019 to Is my DiMaggio, Williams, & Mantle piece authentic?

21 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service