Christopher Thompson's Discussions (591)

Discussions Replied To (563) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool find.  Looks like Barnes and Noble also has Lyndsey Stirling signed xmas album…"

Christopher Thompson replied on Monday to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"Keep refreshing, I just got one"

Christopher Thompson replied Nov 6 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"Ehhh.. make sure before buying. Signed LP is gone and the signed litho indicates its…"

Christopher Thompson replied Oct 19 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"Just woke up and started reading all this. None of this is worth getting this excite…"

Christopher Thompson replied Oct 14 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"...I see the differences obviously but am not surprised by the differences "

Christopher Thompson replied Oct 13 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"So, I have to sign my name alot in my job.. sometimes 100+ at a time.. the variances…"

Christopher Thompson replied Oct 13 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"I don't think your photo attached. "

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"If you google their signatures they are all.over the place."

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"I saw your post but havent seen where they were proven fake.  They certainly arent a…"

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

"Here is the Yorn and Johansson litho.20181004_172629.jpg"

Christopher Thompson replied Oct 4 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

4205 on Monday
Reply by Stalger

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service