We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Marty's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"This was your assumption "Nope! It was 1 from day one.  Doesn't matter, I rarely pur…"

Marty replied May 26, 2023 to Def Leppard - Drastic Symphonies - CD Autographed - Talkshoplive

73 May 26, 2023
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"So, because you got "attacked", it's allright for you to do it to someone else? Ditt…"

Marty replied May 26, 2023 to Def Leppard - Drastic Symphonies - CD Autographed - Talkshoplive

73 May 26, 2023
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"10% off with Code: WELCOME10. Not much, but it is something to help with their ridic…"

Marty replied Dec 1, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 7 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"These from mnrkheavy are signed by the whole band"

Marty replied Jun 9, 2022 to

just now

"Vixen - Live Fire -- Red Transparent Vinyl w/ Signed 8x10 of drummer Roxy Petrucci h…"

Marty replied Apr 22, 2022 to

just now

"Finally received my reply: Dear Customer, Thank you for your purchase from Avril Lav…"

Marty replied Mar 26, 2022 to

just now

"Same happened to me. I emailed them and they asked for a pic, which I provided. I th…"

Marty replied Mar 17, 2022 to

just now

"I recieved mine on Tuesday 12/7. It is a sealed cd with an extra signed booklet . "

Marty replied Dec 9, 2021 to Billy Idol - Happy Holidays Signed

49 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by Jorge Marin

"Thanks for posting. Missed out on his previous one. Didn't exactly want a Christmas…"

Marty replied Dec 2, 2021 to Billy Idol - Happy Holidays Signed

49 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by Jorge Marin

"Welcome Steve, nice to have you here. You guys are doing a great job, but unfortunat…"

Marty replied Dec 2, 2021 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26, 2022
Reply by Jim H

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service