We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Patrick Evans's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the heads up on this! Surely there’s a way to take these scumbags down on…"

John Patrick Evans replied Dec 30, 2021 to Is this autograph dealer legit?

72 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by John Patrick Evans

"This is my buddy. He only gets authentic IPs. I've been out with him many a time try…"

John Patrick Evans replied Mar 6, 2018 to Post the Names & Links to Good eBay Sellers

202 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yeah that's what I thought too."

John Patrick Evans replied Feb 28, 2018 to Post Prince Autographs for Authenticity Opinions Here

222 Jul 12, 2021
Reply by Elfar Sigmundsson

"What do you guys think of this? "

John Patrick Evans replied Feb 28, 2018 to Post Prince Autographs for Authenticity Opinions Here

222 Jul 12, 2021
Reply by Elfar Sigmundsson

"Good get! I've given up on getting him for my Batman collection unless I stumble on…"

John Patrick Evans replied Feb 27, 2018 to Tommy Lee Jones?

4 Feb 27, 2018

"Bummer. My buddy is in the mix on this stuff enough that it convinced me to stay awa…"

John Patrick Evans replied Feb 27, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Gotcha! Thanks so much for the clarification. Really appreciate it!"

John Patrick Evans replied Feb 20, 2018 to Goodfellas Cast/Scorcese Signed Script

8 Feb 20, 2018

"Thanks. When you say "way off", could you elaborate at all? Much appreciated!"

John Patrick Evans replied Feb 20, 2018 to Goodfellas Cast/Scorcese Signed Script

8 Feb 20, 2018

"I got that I'm just asking- as someone who knows little of DeNiro's signatures excep…"

8 Feb 20, 2018

"Why specifically do you feel the DeNiro is a fake?"

8 Feb 20, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service