We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Jorge Santana's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Frost, I have attached an upclose picture of each ticket and the bat. I look for…"

Jorge Santana replied Jul 15, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Mr. Frost, I will dig to get to the bat this weekend and will post on Monday. I have…"

Jorge Santana replied Jul 12, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Mr. bigbebo334, I felt the same way back on July 5th when this blog was initiated by…"

Jorge Santana replied Jul 11, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Mr. Farrell, the two tickets were provided as a certificate for the bat and the hat.…"

Jorge Santana replied Jul 11, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Mr. Frost, I truly appreciate your offer. I am confused about one of my postings. I…"

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Thank you for your explanation and your assessment."

Jorge Santana replied Jul 10, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Thank you for your assessment."

Jorge Santana replied Jul 10, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Thank you for the explanation and for your assessment."

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"Thank you very much for the knowledge and for your assessment."

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"rOb G, I am ok with you saying that I am batting a thousand in fakes. Better to know…"

Jorge Santana replied Jul 9, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service