We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

David Kuflik's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Harrison Ford was an extremely difficult signature to come by. The Indiana Jones sig…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 15, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"By the way, it was this post right here that gave me the idea to post a big chunk of…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 13, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"From what I can tell, the Fox Business Network requires a cable/satelite subscriptio…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 13, 2017 to The Kuflik Collection is live and my episode of 'Strange Inheritance' premieres tonight at 6:30 PM Eastern

6 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

"Hi Mark, Outside of a few exceptions, most of my autographs start in 1953. So I woul…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 13, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Unfortunately, the few Monkees signed photos I have are missing Peter Tork. I've got…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 10, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Hey folks, just got confirmation that RRAuction is revamping their website and will…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 10, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"I've got a lot of Julie Andrews. He was a favorite of my father. He's posing with he…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 9, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Feedback noted. Thanks. I want the purchasing process for my stuff to be as simple a…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 9, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Thanks for all the kind comments and great feedback. As a heads up, In the coming we…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 6, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"This is what I've found so far. The far right one is from 1956 and the middle one is…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 2, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service