We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Patricia Cibiak's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of makes you wonder, though - why would a forger, a confident one at that, not…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Jan 2, 2016 to Ebay Seller Sportsstuff Sells Forged Mickey Mantle

6 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"Actually, if you look very close at that other Chevron receipt in that thread, you c…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Jan 1, 2016 to Another messed up Elvis auction...

8 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Now as the auction has apparently closed down, here's a look at what the remaining -…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Aug 14, 2015 to An Elvis for sale by Graceland --but not real?

60 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Timothy

"Dan, I have to take some issue with a couple of points you made there -- if Elvis' s…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Aug 13, 2015 to An Elvis for sale by Graceland --but not real?

60 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Timothy

"Lot#61 is the Army cap -- it still is listed on both the main auction site and EBay,…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Aug 11, 2015 to An Elvis for sale by Graceland --but not real?

60 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Timothy

"***Hello again, all -- Some substantial breaking news ***The Auction has been "all s…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Aug 11, 2015 to An Elvis for sale by Graceland --but not real?

60 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Timothy

"Thanks for all the replies, and now I've gone onto the main Auction site, and damn i…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Aug 10, 2015 to An Elvis for sale by Graceland --but not real?

60 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Timothy

"Thank you!   Really appreciate everyone's feedback.  I had my doubts to begin with,…"

Patricia Cibiak replied Oct 1, 2014 to Is this Beatles item any good?

7 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service